温馨提示:本站为乐剧票务官方授权演出订票中心,请放心购买。
你现在的位置:首页 > 演出资讯  > 歌剧话剧

BBC- 独家采访《蒙面歌王》明星格雷戈里·波特,“穿裙子的螃蟹”

更新时间:2025-03-11 20:16  浏览量:3

okay next up after puffer fish won the crown on the mass singer we caught up with runner-up award-winning jazz musician gregory porter who was dressed crab ricky's got this one What is it like when you're on The Masked Singer?

好的,接下来在《大众歌手》中,刺鲀鱼赢得了冠军之后,我们采访了获得亚军的获奖爵士音乐家格雷戈里·波特,他当时打扮成螃蟹。里奇负责这次采访。参加《蒙面歌手》是什么感觉?你知道,整个过程是怎样的?

You know, what's the process like?

你知道,那个过程是怎样的?

Well, it is just like that.

好吧,就是那样的。

I mean, nobody can know who you are, so you are masked constantly.

我的意思是,没人能知道你是谁,所以你得一直戴着面具。

Now, I already wear a funny hat, but when I take the helmet off, I have to robe up and put on another hoodie and a shield for my face, and I don't talk.

现在,我已经戴着一顶滑稽的帽子, 但当我摘下头盔时,我还要穿上长袍, 戴上另一件连帽衫和一个面部护盾,而且我不说话。

And I wear a sign that says, don't talk to me.

我佩戴着一个标语,写着“请勿交谈”。

Was it quite relaxing not to have to talk to people?

不说话是不是很放松呢?

Actually, sometimes I was like, I was a little lonely.

实际上,有时候我感到有点孤单。

Take it up.

振作起来。

Take it up.

提高它。提高它。提高它。

Take it up.

拿起它。

Take it up.

接受挑战。

Who's there to have the best?

谁会是最佳呢?

a mind-blowing experience for so many people who've been watching the show for the last few weeks a lot of them had an idea it was you i mean you've got such a powerful well-known singing voice yeah i tried to I tried to disguise my voice early on, but after a while, Gregory just kept coming through, and there was no way for me to disguise who I am.

对过去几周一直观看节目的众多观众来说, 这是一次震撼人心的体验。 许多人其实已经猜到是你了, 我的意思是, 你拥有如此强大且广为人知的歌唱嗓音。 是的,我一开始尝试掩饰我的声音,但过了一段时间后, 格雷戈里的特质不断显现,我根本无法再隐藏自己的身份。

Are you gonna go my way?

你会走我的路吗?

Yeah!

是的!

Whoo!

哇!

I wanted to talk to you a little bit about when you started singing.

我想和你聊聊你刚开始唱歌的时候。

You were really young, and you wrote some of your earlier songs when you were really young as well.

你很小的时候就开始唱歌了,而且你还在很小的时候就写了一些早期的歌曲。

Tell us, how old were you when you first started?

告诉我们,你第一次开始创作时几岁?

Well, my first little songs were when I was six or seven years old.

嗯,我第一次创作小歌曲是在六七岁的时候。

What I would say to young people, is to don't discount any moment that you have to perform in any way.

我要对年轻人说的是,不要忽视任何你需要表现自己的时刻。

If you're singing in church, if you're singing in front of your grandmother, count that as a stepping stone in getting you better at the singing craft or even just presenting yourself in front of people.

如果你在教堂唱歌, 如果你在祖母面前唱歌,就把这些当作提高你歌唱技艺或仅仅是站在众人面前展示自己的垫脚石。

It's a real moment for me.

对我来说,这是一个真实的时刻。

This is fun.

这很有趣。

You know, sometimes I'm singing all them serious songs.

你知道吗,有时候我全在唱那些严肃的歌曲。

This was fun.

这很有趣。

Thank you for entertaining us every Saturday for the last few weeks.

感谢你过去几周每个周六都来娱乐我们。

It's been absolutely brilliant.

这真是太棒了。

Thank you.

谢谢。

Gregory, thank you so much.

格雷戈里,非常感谢你。

A real pleasure.

非常愉快。

Thank you.

谢谢。